A transformational coaching experience for 10 Hollywood Artists, looking to break through into their next level of success in Hollywood, inside and out. For actors, writers, producers, and directors.
This work is for you.
- 12 group coaching calls
- One in person full day group launch
- One in person half day closing day
- Access to a private Facebook group with unlimited support
- Six monthly reports
- Three 75-minute one on one sessions scheduled at your discretion
- Start by submitting the contact form
- If you’re entirely new to me, we meet for 45 minutes to get to know each other
- If there’s potential for more work together after that, we meet again for 2 hours and you’ll leave with an assignment
- If your life has been enriched, we talk about group enrollment from there
- For the complete enrollment process, please visit the Working Together page or contact me for more info
Or Two Payments:
Inspired Hollywood Artist Success Stories
“I was struggling quite heavily with issues of imposter syndrome, self-esteem, and fear of rejection that I wasn’t genuinely addressing or trying to “power through” and, unbeknownst to myself, that had been manifesting in my creative career in ways I believed to be unrelated. I had, for all intents and purposes, stagnated creatively and professionally. I was maintaining a healthy load of work but it never felt very satisfying and it felt like I had been running on a treadmill in terms of the level of work and opportunities coming my way. I wanted to grow more, do more, be more. I was honestly skeptical joining the group for a myriad of reasons, but I listened to whatever was pulling me to sign up and take the leap and it helped me a tremendous amount. Sascha and the other participants helped me feel more comfortable starting therapy and addressing deeper issues that then fueled further progress within the group, I was able to let go of a lot of limiting beliefs and challenge myself to commit to what I wanted out of my career. In the six months, I failed at achieving my goal of finishing one specific screenplay I’d been afraid to tackle for a while – instead I found new representation that has opened up tons of new doors for me, I’m pitching to studios on some incredible opportunities, I’m prepping to be staffed on my first network show, I’ve booked multiple writing assignments and had to turn down work for the first time, I’ve made huge progress on a novel which I wasn’t even considering, and I finished multiple new screenplays. That one I was afraid of? I’ve started that as well. The gains are hard to ignore and I know that a huge part of that growth has come from the skills – both internal and external – as well as the support I received by participating in the group.”– Mike Cruz, Writer, Producer